In this free live training, you will learn ...
- How to pinpoint exactly what your readers need to learn
- How to group your students for maximum success
- How to skyrocket student growth through small group teaching
- How to meet students exactly where they are through one-on-one conferences
- How to keep the rest of the class learning at the same time
Meet Your Instructors
Anna Geiger, M.Ed., has classroom experience from first through fifth grade. After earning her Master's degree in Curriculum & Instruction, she began caring for her children at home. Five years ago, Anna began a role of teacher support through her blog, The Measured Mom. Each month Anna reaches millions of educators with her hands-on lessons, thoughtful articles, and printable resources.
Becky Spence, M.Ed., has taught kindergarten and first grade, served as a private reading tutor for K-5 readers, and is currently homeschooling. Becky reaches a wide audience of parents and teachers through her blog, This Reading Mama. She is also an author, curricula writer, speaker, and creator of several literacy apps.