TEACHING EVERY READER
With step-by-step training and support, you will ...
- Pinpoint what your students need to learn with easy-to-use assessments.
- Accelerate student learning through small, needs-based groups.
- Meet students exactly where they are through dynamic one-on-one conferences.
- Keep the rest of the class learning with year-long, easily-differentiated centers.
- Save hours of time with a huge variety of brand new, low-prep activities.
And most importantly ...
Stop teaching to the middle, and
start teaching EVERYONE.
HERE'S EXACTLY WHAT
YOU'LL LEARN IN EACH MODULE
Make the Most of Small Groups
Small groups are the heart of differentiated instruction, and in this module you'll get answers to all your questions.
- Learn how to group students for instruction.
- Create a realistic guided reading schedule that actually works.
- Get lesson templates and detailed sample lessons so you know exactly what to say and do.
- Download our guided reading teaching tips for every level.
- Use our teacher prompts to help students grow in word solving, fluency, and comprehension.
Understand the Big Picture
Before you dive in, you need clarity on a few key elements. In this module you'll:
- Unlock the core components of reading instruction.
- Discover how to avoid the 9 mistakes that many reading teachers make.
- Understand the most common balanced reading frameworks.
Master All the Details
Now it's time to get practical! In our second foundation module, we work through all the logistics. In this module you will ...
- Learn how to create an inviting classroom library with our organization guide and editable book bin labels.
- Use our tips and sample schedules to design a reading block that allows you to meet the demands of your current program AND differentiate.
- Discover exactly what your students need to learn next, using our practical assessment bundle for K-2 learners.
Teach Students to Read Independently
You know that your students need regular, consistent practice to improve their reading - but how can you help them make the most of this time? In this module you will ...
- Learn how to help your students choose "just right" books that will move them forward as readers.
- Discover what your pre-readers are doing during this important time.
- Meet your students exactly where they are through dynamic reading conferences.
- Design a partner reading system that actually works.
- Learn management techniques that will build reading stamina for every student.
Discover how to teach every reader
with 100+ easily-differentiated activities
Module 6 - Build Phonological & Phonemic Awareness
Module 7 - Develop a Strong Phonics Foundation
Module 8 - Promote Fluency
Module 9 - Build Independence with Fix-Up Strategies
Module 10 - Improve Comprehension of Fiction Texts
Module 11 - Strengthen Comprehension of Nonfiction
Module 12 - Expand Reading Vocabulary
Now that you've built a strong foundation and have your management routines in place, it's time to dive into a treasure trove of student resources! In modules 6-12 you'll discover how to use our done-for-you word lists, in-a-minute activities, low-prep games, response sheets, center activities, and more!
YOU'RE PROTECTED BY OUR
100% RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Teaching Every Reader is what we wish we had when we began teaching over 15 years ago! We're confident you'll love our templates, cheat sheets, training, and printables. However, if you're unsatisfied for any reason, you may request a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
When you join us now, you will receive ...
- Permanent access to the course modules*
- All future updates to the course at no extra cost
Access to our first bonus module: Running Record Essentials
Free access to all future bonus modules
- A certificate for 20 hours of continuing education credits**
- Community and collaboration in the private Facebook group
- Coaching and support from Anna and Becky within the Facebook group for the entier 8-week period
- Our money back guarantee - if you're unsatisfied for any reason, you may request a refund within 30 days of purchase.
*We'll be rolling out 1-2 modules per week for the 8-week duration of the course. But take as long as you need to complete the course, because your account doesn't expire! You have access for as long as the course is online.
**Each state's requirements are different, so we ask that you check with your district office prior to registration.
We heard that you have questions ...
When does the course start and finish?
When you sign up, you'll receive immediate access to the first foundation module. Then, beginning on October 2, we'll be sharing 1-2 modules each week for eight weeks. A little busy? Don't worry about getting behind! The course is self-paced.
How long do I have access to the course content?
Your membership doesn't expire. In fact, you'll have access to Teaching Every Reader for as long it's online. Should we ever retire the course, we'll be sure to give you plenty of heads-up so you can download everything you need.
I'm a homeschooler. Is this course for me?
You'll absolutely learn the essentials of what it means to teach reading well, and you'll get incredible use out of the student printables and activities. But we want to be up front - the course is designed for classroom teachers. You may find that many of the management and teaching tips don't apply to the homeschool setting.
I'm a reading specialist or tutor. Should I take this course?
Absolutely. The value of the printed resources in Modules 4-10 is more than the cost of the course. The exception would be if all of your students are at a very low developmental level. If it is unlikely that the students in your care will get past pre-reading skills, this course is not for you.
Is this course a complete curriculum?
Teaching Every Reader is a flexible guide, not a curriculum. We've designed the templates, cheat sheets, and printables to be used in any K-2 classroom.
I'm most interested in the incredible printable resources. How can I purchase those?
The assessments, teaching tips, and student activities are exclusive to the course and not available elsewhere. They're easy to download right within the lessons.
Can I get support from the instructors?
Anna and Becky look forward to coaching and supporting you in the Facebook group for the entire eight weeks.
Do I need to have a Facebook account to take the course?
No. The Facebook account is so that you may communicate and collaborate with your fellow teachers in the course. It's also the place where your instructors will talk about the lessons, offer extra teaching points as appropriate, and answer your questions about teaching reading. Please note: since we will not be offering individual coaching through e-mail, you will be doing a self-study version of the course if you choose not to have a Facebook account. That's perfectly fine!
Will I get continuing education credits?
Each student will receive a certificate for 20 hours of continuing education credits at the end of the course. This certificate can be used for professional development hours if your school, district, or employer accepts them. Please note that we don't actually provide the CEU's; this is usually done through your district office or employer. Since each state's requirements are different, we ask that you check with your district office prior to your enrollment.
What if I'm unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If the course isn't what you dreamed of, you may contact us within 30 days of purchase for a refund.
Why should I buy now?
Since this is the premier launch of Teaching Every Reader, the current price is the lowest you'll ever see. Plus, when you buy now, you get access to all future updates and improvements - free! We have many plans for future bonus modules, making the current price an incredible value.
GET STARTED NOW!
Choose the Plan that's Right for You
Join before the price goes up!